ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

See You at Quilt Canada!

I'll be heading off tonight for my trip to London, Ontario for the Quilt Canada Conference. Even though I've been making quilts since 1996 (15 years!), I have only been able to attend two Quilt Canada Conferences in that time. Canada is a BIG country and the conference moves around each year. The last time I attended was when the conference was held in my own city, Ottawa, in 2006. This will be my first time teaching there. I'll also be teaching at next year's conference in Halifax. As I travel and teach frequently throughout Ontario, I'm sure it will be a wonderful few days of meeting up with old and new friends and acquaintances. Watch for several of my works around the show. I have two pieces in the Juried portion of the show and one in the Invitational (teacher's) show. At the merchant mall, I also have two quilts hanging in the Cotton Mill Threadworks booth, and one in the Greenwood Quiltery booth.
Hope to see you Friday night at Meet the Teacher night. There promises to be prizes, and one lucky winner will walk away with a bundle of my Spring Parfait hand-dyed fabrics (pictured above).

1 comment:

  1. I wish you much success and I hope you REALLY enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine