ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Interview on Blog talk Radio


Next Wednesday, January 9, at 6:30 pm EST I will be interviewed in my studio by Liana Voia on Blog Talk Radio. You can listen to the interview live or tune in afterward at this link:
Liana Voia hosts the radio show Contemplative, Expressive and Imaginative Arts (http://blogtalkradio.com/multiplearts) on Blog Talk Radio. She holds a PhD in Clinical Hypnotherapy (2008) and a Master of Arts in Educational Studies (with focus on Adult Education). Liana is also a Hypnosis, Guided Imagery and Mindfulness Instructor and Practitioner.
You might also be interested in the interview she conducted today with American Quilt Artist, Edna Patterson-Petty, of St. Louis, Illinois.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/multiplearts/2013/01/02/edna-patterson-petty-american-quilt-artist

1 comment:

  1. Good interview! I will check out Maisel's book. It's always good to hear from another artist that in the process of creating, there is a period of strong self doubt. Knowing that helps me get through my own self doubts. Thanks for sharing with the world!

    ReplyDelete

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine