ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Thursday, February 27, 2014

The White-Washed Villages of Andalucia, Spain

Here in Canada's Capital, it is snowing again! That makes me long to be back in the white-washed villages of Andalucia, Spain, where we spent two weeks earlier this month. Although weather there was a bit cooler and wetter than forecasted, it sure was warmer than here! Today I'm sharing a few pictures of the typical white-washed villages found in Andalucia.

Antequera:
Frigiliana

Hmmm ... come to think of it, a good percentage of my best pictures were taken in the village of Frigiliana.


Teba
Nerja

I sure could use one of those blue skies right now.

2 comments:

  1. Elaine, your pictures are stunning. So evocative of the place that I feel as if I experienced Spain myself.

    ReplyDelete

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine