ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Monday, December 22, 2014

Shopping Cart is Live!

I am pleased to announce that there is now a shopping cart on my website so that you can purchase my patterns. You can get there from the Patterns page of my website. This link will take you there.

At the moment there are four patterns available, with more to come in 2015. Current patterns are:

Hosta Duo:

Hosta Trio:
 

Sunkissed Poppy:
                                     

Falling Leaves:
Please note that making the Falling Leaves pattern below requires that you purchase a pre-printed fabric from my Northcott fabric line. The fabric mimics the look of the free-hand, curve-pieced blocks of the original quilt that inspired the line of fabric. Since the Northcott warehouse is sold out of this fabric, you will need to source it from one of the shops that still carry it.  In addition, I am also working on a tutorial that will appear on this blog before the new year, that gives step-by-step instructions on how I create these curved blocks. This will hopefully help those who cannot find the fabric, as well as give my pattern a longer life. The pattern includes all the leaf templates.
 

This is my original quilt that inspired the "Falling Leaves" fabric line. All of the blocks in the background are pieced using free-hand, curved piecing techniques.

This is an example of the blocks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine