ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Monday, August 31, 2015

All Things Lavender

My house smells like lavender! That would likely be because of the number of lavender products that found their way back from Provence, including essential oils, soaps, lotions and sachets. Unfortunately by mid August most lavender had either been harvested or was drying out in fields, so you won't find a bright purple colour in these photos.

This is Senanque Abbey. You can visit the website to see what the Abbey looks like when lavender is in full bloom: 



Driving along the lavender route.


Lavender bouquets and products for sale everywhere!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine